Monday, January 8, 2007

Arrive

Hello

I, Soneath, arrived on Saturday last week with my family in Adelaide. First, we went to the Windsor apartment for three days stay. At the moment, my wife and I went to do shopping at Central market and bought some food. In addition, we traveled to visit Cambodian people who live at 5 Shorney Street parafield Gerdens 5707.

Today, my wife and I moved to Gurney Lodge North Adelaide this morning. I am planning to stay down there for seven days. I have a daughter named TiTi and she is eleven months old.

Regards,

Soneath CHIN

2 comments:

Anna said...

Welcome to Adelaide, Soneath.
I hope that you find a home soon and that you achieve your goals and that your wife and child find it a grat experience.

yi-jung wang said...

Hi soneath

I feel happy with you to entre the school at the same time. Eleven months daughter msut be cute. Finally, congratulations, you find a great house even though I can't share house with you.
good luck to you and your family.

yijung